Window Display at The Refill Stop featuring Reusable Bubble Tea Cup in the centre.
We are thankful to the following bubble tea stores, cafes, restaurants, and zero-waste shops for stocking our Reusable BBT Cups for ease of customer accessibility.
Product availability, retail pricing, and promotions may vary by location. Please note some stores may not carry all our cup styles.
- Teaspoons & Co. (1020 Howe St, Vancouver)
- Perchance (3363 Dunbar St, Vancouver)
- Whisk Matcha Cafe (39 Kingsway, Vancouver)
- Chance Cafe (3424 Commercial Street, Vancouver)
- The Nooks (38 Water St, Vancouver)
- Catoro Cafe (666 East Broadway, Vancouver)
- Foo Hung Curios (168 E Pender St, Vancouver)
- UBC Bookstore (6200 University Blvd, Vancouver)
- The Nooks Metrotown (4700 Kingsway, Burnaby)
- NEW WESTMINSTER
- Gong cha (900 Carnarvon St, New Westminster)
- The Refill Stop (865 Carnarvon St, New Westminster)
- Dakasi (406 6th St, New Westminster)
- Sago Togo (813 12th St, New Westminster)
- Leaf Tea Lounge (1618 152 Street, Surrey)
- MAPLE RIDGE
- Tea One Bubble Tea (150-22529 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge)
- CAMPBELL RIVER
- Whistlin' Waffle (220 Dogwood St, Campbell River)
Have a custom order in mind? Contact us!
- Boba Bar (540-3850 Sherwood Dr, Sherwood Park)
- Katchi Cafe (C-5730 44 St, Lloydminster)
- Milk Tea Corner (9702 100 St Unit 103, Grand Prairie)
- Refill Zerowaste Market (634 Notre Dame Ave, Winnipeg)
- Zero Waste Bulk (110 King St S Unit B, Waterloo)
- Hello Handmade (185 Commercial St, Berwick)
- Pearl Boba Tea (University Center, 32 Campus Dr, Missoula, MT)
- Get Craftea (1002 Henderson Dr Suite D, Jacksonville, NC)
- Happy House Tea (12908 Brandon St, Anchorage, AK)
- The Qualitea Cafe (1/167 Hardy St, Nelson)